- A semi-solid vehicle indicates that some connectors of the selected charging type are in use, but others are still available.
- A solid vehicle indicates that all connectors of the selected charging type are in use, no spaces are currently available.
- All connectors of the selected charging type are out of service.
- The paler coloured icons (blue or green) indicate that the charge point does not have the ability to communicate, or that it is operated by a third party, so it's status cannot be verified.
* Information on charge point locations in Great Britain is available through the National Charge Point Registry, or via third party mapping applications